Gene E. Goldenziel Esq.
With more than 35 years of experience, Atty. Gene Goldenziel uses a keen legal mind and creative ideas to bring his cases to successful outcomes. He is a multi million dollar verdict winner and has succeeded in resolving extremely difficult cases. Attorney Goldenziel is a serious trial lawyer. He is tough, tenacious, and completely dedicated to his many clients. Gene has vast courtroom experience and is a skilled negotiator.
A grandson of the late Atty. Harry Needle, Gene continues the family tradition of representing his clients ethically and respectfully. Gene is a “plaintiffs’ only” lawyer. He has never represented an insurance company, so he can fully represent only injured individuals.
Gene resides in Clarks Summit with his wife, Barbara. Their daughter, Jill, is a lawyer now seeking a PhD at Harvard University.
- J.D., Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1973
Law Review: Temple University Law Review
- B.S., New York University, 1970
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Pennstar Bank, Past Director
- Bancorp Inc., Past Director
- Scranton Lodge of Elks, Past Exalted Ruler
- Lackawanna County Civil Rules Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Justice M.J. Eagen, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania – Law Clerk