Richard F. Goldenziel, Esq.
Atty. Richard F. Goldenziel specializes in personal injury and compensation. A former owner of a roofing and siding company, Richard has a unique perspective in evaluating the merits of personal injury cases. His sense of humor and gift of quick wit make him an effective communicator with his clients and the Court. Richard continues the Needle family tradition of ethical and respectful representation of his clients.
Richard resides in Moscow with his wife, Jennifer, and their two adorable children who already think they are lawyers.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, PA, 1996
- B.S., Penn State University, 1973
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Pennsylvania, 1996
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Scranton Lodge of Elks, Exalted Ruler 3 Concurrent Years
- Council for Community Affairs, Board of Directors