East Stroudsburg Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, a car crash, or a workplace accident, you need sound legal advice. These are just a few of the ways in which people become injured in East Stroudsburg and in many cases, accident victims are eligible for financial compensation. Dealing with insurance companies and determining who is liable for your injuries, though, is not easy. Our East Stroudsburg personal injury lawyer can help you through the personal injury claim process and ensure you get the full and fair settlement that is justly yours.
Why Work with an East Stroudsburg Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you have been hurt in an accident, you may have a right to file a lawsuit against the negligent, or careless, party to receive monetary compensation for your injuries. Unfortunately, if you do not work with a personal injury lawyer, you may face multiple legal hurdles. Many accident victims never receive the total compensation they were entitled to when they go through the process alone. When working with a lawyer, they will:
- Determine liability: It is not always easy to determine who was at fault for an accident. For example, while you may believe another driver was at fault for your crash, the accident may have actually been caused by a defective braking system in a vehicle. In that case, the manufacturer would be liable.
- Accurately evaluate your claim: You may understand that you deserve compensation for your medical expenses and lost income. A lawyer will know that you are entitled to compensation for so much more and will accurately evaluate your losses so you obtain maximum damages.
- Negotiate: Dealing with the insurance companies is never easy, and they will likely not offer you a fair settlement right away. A lawyer will have the necessary experience to negotiate on your behalf so you obtain full damages.
- Bring trial experience: Most people have never been to trial before. Although few personal injury cases make it to that stage, some do and it is always wise to have experienced legal representation by your side.
Areas of Personal Injury Law
Accidents can happen in a number of ways. The most common areas of personal injury law include:
- ATV accidents
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Birth injuries
- Brain injuries
- Bus accidents
- Child injuries
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
If you have been injured in any of the above accidents or any other, and you believe someone else was to blame, our East Stroudsburg personal injury lawyer can help with your case.
Call Our Personal Injury Lawyers in East Stroudsburg Today
Accidents result in very serious injuries and when they were caused by another person, you are entitled to compensation. At Needle Law Firm, our East Stroudsburg personal injury lawyers have the necessary experience to negotiate with the insurance company or liable party and hold them accountable for paying the full damages you deserve. Call us now at 570-421-0500 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation with one of our seasoned attorneys.