Tunkhannock Personal Injury Lawyer
Any type of accident can result in very serious injuries. Those injuries will not only cause you a great deal of pain, but they will also be costly to treat and may prevent you from working so you cannot pay for the cost of treatment. If someone else’s negligence, or carelessness, caused your injuries you may have a legal right to file a claim for compensation. Unfortunately, filing a personal injury claim is never easy. Our Tunkhannock personal injury lawyer can help you through the process so you recover the full amount you are entitled to.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Any type of accident can result in catastrophic injuries, but there are some types that are more common than others. The most common personal injury practice areas include:
- ATV accidents
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Wrongful death
Any of the above accidents can cause catastrophic injuries that are very painful, take a long time to recover from, and that are costly to treat.
Common Injuries Sustained in Accidents
An accident can result in many different types of injuries. The effects of these injuries will remain with you for several weeks, months, or even years. The following are just a few types of injuries that commonly form the basis of personal injury claims:
- Birth injuries: Cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, facial paralysis, and broken bones are just a few birth injuries newborns can suffer during the birthing process.
- Spinal cord injuries: Herniated discs, ruptured discs, broken vertebrae, and paralysis are common spinal cord injuries sustained during an accident.
- Head and brain injuries: There is no such thing as a minor head or brain injury. Of all these injuries, concussions, contusions, and skull fractures are some of the most common.
- Workplace injuries: Overexertion as well as repetitive use injuries are some of the most common sustained in a workplace. In very dangerous work environments such as construction sites, falls from heights and occupational illnesses are some of the most serious injuries.
- Neck injuries: Whiplash is by far the most common neck injury sustained during an accident. Broken vertebrae is another type of neck injury that is very painful.
- Broken bones: Bone fractures are extremely painful and they often require surgery to correct. It can take months to fully recover from a broken bone.
- Burn injuries: Of all the injuries one could sustain during an accident, burns are some of the most painful. They also often result in permanent scarring and disfigurement, which can cause accident victims a lifetime of embarrassment and shame.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Tunkhannock Can Help After an Injury
If you have been hurt in an accident, our Tunkhannock personal injury lawyers at Needle Law Firm can advise on your case. Our seasoned attorneys can determine who was to blame for your injury and will hold them fully accountable for paying the full financial compensation you deserve. Call us now at 570-344-1266 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation and to learn more about your legal options.